Invalid Page Return - Web Pay Error
When are using AccountEdge Web Pay you can receive the error Invalid pg_return_url when attempting to add a credit card.
This error occurs because of an improper configuration setting in Forte's Payments Gateway terminal.
When you first setup AccountEdge Cloud to receive Credit Card payments you will receive this message:
Until this is actually completed - you will continue to receive the Invalid pg_return_url error message when attempting to add credit cards.
To resolve this:
- Open a Web Browser
- Go to https://vt.paymentsgateway.net/
- Login using your credentials
- Click on Gateway Settings on the left hand side
- Click on Secure Web Pay on the left hand side
- Enter in the Return Page 1: https://cloud.accountedge.com/achpaymentresponsecharge
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the screen
This screenshot shows what this screen should look like:
This video also describes the set up process and how to correct this problem:
If you have trouble accessing the gateway please contact Forte at 866-290-5400 Option 4.