To setup Restocking Alerts:
- Go to your Items List and Edit the item you want to setup with a restocking alert.
- Click on the buying details tab (you must have I Buy This Item checked-marked).
- On the lower half of this screen, you can enter the 'Minimum Level for Restock Alert'. When your inventory on hand reaches one below the number you enter here, this item will show up on the To Do List > Stock Alert tab.
Note: You cannot set the restocking alert to zero, as zero is the default in AccountEdge and is interpreted as not activated.
You do not have to set up a primary vendor or vendor item number, but if you do, you can take advantage of the Order/Build feature on the Stock Alert tab of the To Do List. This feature will automatically create orders to the vendors listed as Primary Vendor. They can be reviewed on your Purchase Register > Orders Tab.
To Display the To Do List every time you launch AccountEdge:
- Select Setup > Preferences > Windows
- Check-mark *Display To Do List When Starting AccountEdge
- Click OK