payroll tax tables for 2014

Shirley

08 Jan, 2014 03:02 AM

I just purchased payroll services for 2014 but cant download the new tax tables. Am I missing a stepÉ

1. 2 Posted by Shirley on 08 Jan, 2014 03:03 AM

already started new payroll year but cant download

2. Support Staff 3 Posted by AccountEdge Support on 08 Jan, 2014 08:06 PM

Hi Shirley:

I'm sorry that you're having this issue. In regards to loading the tax tables, I'm a little unclear on why you're unable to do this based upon the information already provided. If possible, I think it would be best to contact us directly (800) 322-6962 for faster assistance on this issue rather than waiting for a reply back on the discussion forum. You can reference case number: TS463674 when calling and our normal hours are: 9AM - 6PM EST | M - F

If this issue doesn't need to be resolved right now for you to do payroll, I should be able to try and help you over the discussion forum. In order for me to better assist you, I would need to know some information.

What is your build version?
    Note: This can be found by opening AccountEdge and then selecting About AccountEdge inside of your Help drop down menu.

What is your tax table revision date?
    Note: This can be found by opening your AccountEdge - Company File and selected Payroll and 1099 Information inside of your Setup drop down menu.

Regards,
    Andy
    AccountEdge Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac